Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Short Update to my Shopping Haul from Hong Kong

Here we are <3



Earrings also from London<3 
Dear Petra Stalker can you see the owles? These are yours<3

 Shoes<3 Did I mention that I love bows and flowers?<3 Got the boots from Primark (London)


Japanese fashion magazines<3 Storm Rider<3 Creamy Mami :D<3


Beauty stuffs (e.g. Gatsby, rhinestones,hair acess,nail polish from SaSa,tie,BB-Cream,fake eyelashes, Nivea whitening creme, masks etc.)


AND MY BIGGEST HAUL IS THAT GUY HERE! DOMO-KUN FOREVER!!!
btw. it´s a backpack<333 yeah I´m gonna carry it all day *-*

2 comments:

  1. ♥ woaaah~ so tolle sachen(die schleifen sind so süß♪!) ..und domo-kun (( *A* ))! und die Schuhe von London, ich liebe flowerpattern *w*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtf Fashion Magazin ♥ I love it xD & süßee Schleife SABBER'

    ReplyDelete