Sunday, October 30, 2011

New structure&Happy(Early)Halloween?

So yesterday I was kind of bored :P Because the last few days consisted of tons of homeworks, exams, tests etc etc. It was really strange for me to just "chill" (  ゚,_ゝ゚)...not that I´m begging for work o.o but I really got bored and decided to cut my hair since I´ve bought a hair cutter razor thingy when I was in Asia.



Since I´ve realized that my hair is pretty...boring-looking(?) because it had no structure or anything else exept some waves~ It was time to give it a new look!

So here we are~
my Hair originally with some layers




To be honest, I was kind of nervous also, because my hair is the only part of me which looks "good" and I treat them really carefully. x.x  Besides I´ve never cut any hairs to a "new" hairstyle...I´ve cut bangs and hair tips but that doesn´t count, right?


Well, I had sectured my hair into the half first and then in many many maaaany small parts, so the layers will be defined somehow...and started to cut~

(left) I´ve clipped the lower part away to concentrate on the upper hair~


 (,,#゚Д゚) Does it look "OK" ? hmm...if not...it´s already too late~ my hair grows in slow motion  <.<"
forgot to censor my face D: no make up= weird looking on photos

Btw the German part will come soon. Tomorrow I´ll be on a Halloween Party and haven´t decided for a costume now~

I´ve some ideas..like Geisha, a mystical creature (will use tons of colourful make up) or the woman from "The Ring" o.ö which would definitely fit to the category "horrible&fear". My sister said that my wig reminds her of "red cap" LOL! which could be also an option.

I wonder how you guys look like tomorrow o.o"  HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN :D <3



BTW CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO ROTATE IT?! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ  I´ve used a program already to rotate it...but when I uploaded it here...it changes automatically to the original position!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment