Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Good old Berlin feat. HOKUSAI! :D

This Colour = German
This Colour = English

Well well many ppl thinks that museums and gallieries are boring, so do I. But I have to admit that this time was my own will to pay a visit. Kim and Franzi joined me. Ok...Franzi was too late, because of that Kim and I set off first and Franzi came later. Nevertheless we could spent at least15 min. together with Franzi in the museum. Kim and I was there for..approximately 2hours?

(Auf deutsch: An dem Tag waren wir im Martin Gropius Bau um die Bilder von Meister Hokusai zu bestaunen xD Franzi kam zu spät also sind Kim und ich losgefahren, aber sie kam später dazu)



In my point of view, Hokusai was an awesome artist! The pictures are drawn sooo detailled and tidy, which was at that time (I think) not really common. He is the biggest and greatest inspiration and master of the mangas for nowadays. I could see that his pictures deals with courtesans, the society (every class but mostly the mid class and low class ppl e.g. farmers, fishers), nature and ghost stories? There were some pics with female ghosts, the stories are based on the truth.

(Ich find Hokusai hatte ein erstaunliches Talent, wenn es um Kunst&Malerei geht. Man sollte bedenken, dass er die Inspiration und der Gründervater aller Manga ist! Dank ihm haben wir nicht nur zum Teil langweilige Bücher, die nur aus Wörter bestehen! Es gibt natürlich auch gut geschriebene Bücher, aber für dumme und ungebildete Leute, wie ich ist ab und zu ne Zeichnung daneben schon interessanter dargestellt :D Ja ja, ich Höhlenmensch.)

I think my favourite one was a picture of a courtesan and a bird. His work "The fart" can´t leave my mind somehow. rofl. I really had to laugh when I saw the title and the description case. When you think of that the guy who wrote the info was in a serious mood. He was seriously describing the fart!!!

(Am meisten mochte ich das eine Bild von ihm, wo eine Kurtisane und ein Vogel drauf gebildet ist, aber sein Bild "Der Furz" fand ich zu lustig xD Ich stand wirklich davor und hatte ein bißchen gelacht, während andere still davor standen. Ich weiß, dass ich peinlich bin! :D Aber die Vorstellung, dass der Mann oder die Frau, der/die das Infokärtchen geschrieben hat auch noch ernsthaft dabei war den Furz zu beschreiben ist einfach zu lustig :D)

After the visit we just hang around in "Kreuzberg" and I took some random pictures. The atmosphere was really breathtaking, because you can really feel the creativity of the ppl and soul of the area.

"I am EPIC" π =PI



Enjoying the View, btw next to it is the Berliner Mauer

 
(Nach dem Museumsbesuch waren wir in Kreuzberg und hatten unsere Mägen gestillt mit einem Chicken Döner. Der Döner war sooo himmlisch FRISCH [gefüllt mit Kräutern, fritiertes Gemüse wie Aubergine,Karotten,Kartoffeln usw. mit Schafskäse!!! Diese Kombination hatte ich zum ersten Mal gegessen] und die Gegend einfach atemberaubend)!

There, I´ve eaten the most delicious Chicken Döner in my life!
<3 *slober*
 I´ve never eaten such a fresh Döner with fried eggplants, carrots, potatoes, peppers, feta cheese and fresh herbs!!! It wasn´t expensive at all. lol



(
Kim´s Döner for veggies!
Having our tummies filled with yummi foods -> continued with exploring "Kreuzberg". I´m not often there so Kim was our personal guide woman!
(Kim hatte uns da herum geführt und schließlich zu einem MÄRCHENWALD gebracht. <3)

Look what I´ve found. THE FAIRY TALE EXISTS!!!

Imagine that next to this MAGICAL PLACE were cars and roads lol. Wonderland meets Real life.
(Neben dieser Park war gleich die Straße mit Caféhäuser usw. -> Realität trifft auf Fantasie)

had a short break
:D

Franzi

hmmm.....RANDOM!
All in all it was a nice tour. I think I should stop painting ridiculous faces and phrases on my pictures lol.
(Im Allgemeinen war der Tag richtig spannend. Da wir die meiste Zeit nur gelaufen sind war ich danach richtig müde x.x Glaub ihr auch, dass ich mit diese komischen Pic-Bearbeitungen aufhören soll? Hab manchmal zu viel lange weile xD..)

 -♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥


Warum schreibt Meow plötzlich auch auf DEUTSCH? o.O

Mein größter Publikum kommt aus Deutschland. Deshalb hab ich beschlossen auch meine ganzen Posts 2 sprachig zu schreiben.

No comments:

Post a Comment