Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DIY Sushi Plush / Pillow

My sister wanted for her new appartment as a present, some pillows for her "cuddly/sit corner" and she knew that I always have creative ideas.
Here is the result of after 3 days of handwork. The sewing machine didn't work somehow...that's why I had to use my little Chinese hands.


I have to admit that it (hem and outter appearance) looks more neat and clean than with the machine. I'm really proud of myself... 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 because it's the first time that I've stitched something together without mommys help or advices *laugh* ಥ_ಥ

Btw I had some other ideas concerning the face expression. What do you think? Should I've used another face?  ( ≧Д≦) 



All in all. My sister loves their new friends. I'll probably stitch or sew a couple ONIGIRI and a MAKI roll to pimp up the sushi family. If someone is interested it. I'll perhaps do a tutorial, because it's really easy, even fo beginners!



1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    pillow

    ReplyDelete