Friday, May 18, 2012

Gärten der Welt / Gardens of the World

My friend Ani came to Berlin and she wanted to see the "Gärten der Welt", which is a big park with different types of garden, such as the Korean garden, Chinese garden, Japanese garden, Basil garden, Renaissance garden (I think) etc. It was around mid- April. So at that time, it was totally perfect to pay a visit there, even when we needed an hour to get there.~

Ani and Me~♥


As we've arrived, we went through a path with fairy tales to get to the Korean garden first. ♥



It was funny to watch. But kind of...strange? Because you can hardly see the their faces...and the shapes are not that well formed...kind of dissapointed, since I love fairy tales.




The entrance of the Korean garden ♥


I was totally impressed by their architecture and buildings. It felt like, I would be in an ancient Korean drama, which I've watched before haha. (Dae Chang Geum♥)





The weather on that day was really...cloudy and a bit rainy, but luckily warm enough. ♥

Look! I'm not sure what it is. I liked them quiet a lot though. They look pretty cute. keke~
We've seen them several times in the Korean garden. ♥










The Japanese Garden. Probably, I've expected too much. In contrast to the Korean garden it was very plain, but still Japanese-like. Remember back, I think the Cherryblossom Day was a week ago, when I went to the Gardens of World. Even though we still could see some cherry blossoms, but mostly the trees were leafless.











The picture on the left side was taken infront of the Japanese Garden.







On the way~ with my thousand things...

 

...to the Chinese garden! I wouldn't say, that the other Asian gardens weren't beautiful, but in my point of view...the Chinese garden was the best one. The imitations and the landsacpe look soooooo pretty ♥



 

Ani and Me playing tourism-camwhoring. PEACE (^_____^)Y



We had a break there with BUBBLE TEAS. ♪ I'm not a great fan of bubble teas, because nowadays everyone is running around with dat and feel like they were soooo trendy and there are also a lot of dumbasses, who are spitting the tapiocas around them. It's soo disgusting..~.~ 
Seriously..I've grown up with this drink and it kind of makes me sad, that most of them don't even know, where it comes from.
Kim has told me, that she has seen a magazine, which said that the "trendy drink comes from NEW YORK"...and I was like...DAFUQ? (/)__~) *facepalm*
It's not like that nearly only Asians sell it..noo noo...all illusions.
For people, who doesn't know, where it comes from...it's from TAIWAN. (ASIA)


Since Ani had her birthday in dat day...a "cake" was a must-have. But on the next day I had to write an exam..so no time to bake one. I'm seriously sorry Ani...(>__________<)!!! I promise you that I'll bake one next time, when you visit me again.


Such a beautiful landsacpe, right? ♥









Peace~ xD
LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND ON THE PLAYGROUND FOR CHILDREN!!!! Red: a bakery!!! Blue: a tavern!!!
Soooo cute~♥
Ani resting in a dark hut *___* Well it was made for smokers...but we were really tired.


Our next stop was the Christian garden...lol the golden cage was pretty done. It was full of words and sentences frm the bible.

 Last stop was the Balinese garden. ♥ They pattern on the wall was really detailled carved and in the middle of the garden was a small beautiful hut and a fountain *______* ♥









I really had a great time with you ♥ Even when it wasn't sunny or warm...it was a nice. Just heading out side by side.



Btw this is kind of out of topic. But finally my picture for mother's day is done. lol~ The colour isn't that well chosen I think..('-'*) It could be prettier...I've got a second canvase..I suppose that I'll make a better one for my mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment